Like it or not, your website often serves as your business’s first impression to customers. And if you’re trying to make it a good one, you need to know the critical aspects that can make or break someone’s interest. In this episode, Jim and Madison delve into everything web design, discussing common pitfalls to avoid and highlighting the importance of staying up-to-date with content, design aesthetics, and branding.
Jim and Madison stress the role of trust signals, such as product information, images, and testimonials, in building credibility with visitors. They also touch on the importance of website speed, mobile-friendliness, and user-friendly navigation. Overall, Jim and Madison will teach you everything you need to know about impressing and keeping your customers.
Key Moments From This Episode:
- 01:10 – Avoiding Bad First Impressions
- 07:13 – Tips For Building Trust
- 08:28 – The Power of Pictures & Sharing Your Pricing
- 11:25 – Follow The Golden Rule: Communication Is Key
- 12:36 – Make Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly
- 13:10 – Showcase Your Achievements & Other Trust Factors
- 16:30 – Knowing Your Audience Makes a Difference
- 19:31 – The Importance of Speed, Security & Ease of Navigation
- 22:50 – TLDL (Too Long Didn’t Listen) Overview
Thank you for tuning in, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Watch This Episode On YouTube: https://youtu.be/3DWmDdj0zik