There’s no denying the fact that the social media landscape has undergone immense changes this year. Whether it’s old apps trying to reinvent themselves or new ones emerging on the scene, social media is constantly evolving. Join Jim and Madison as they break down what’s changed and what it means for the marketing industry.
Jim and Madison will cover X (formerly known as Twitter), Threads, and Amazon Inspire. They’ll also discuss the influence of tech giant Elon Musk and what the Fediverse might mean for the future of social media and communication.
Key Moments From This Episode:
- 01:30 – Elon Musk Rebrands Twitter as X
- 05:46 – Will Elon Musk Bring Back Vine
- 07:55 – Our Elon Musk & X (Twitter) Predictions
- 08:30 – Why X (Twitter) Will Survive
- 11:42 – Why Threads is Failing
- 19:56 – Our Predictions for the Future of Instagram
- 23:05 – The Fediverse & the Future of Social Media
- 31:18 – Amazon Inspire & Influencer Videos
Thank you for tuning in, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Watch This Episode On YouTube: https://youtu.be/BaHxr4vJing